Monday, January 12, 2009

CET....Heaven and hell in one place..!!!!!!

To be honest i was over my head and filled with lotz of pride and ego when i came to know that i got admission into my dream college CET..

It kind of fills you with superiority complex..lotz... just like how the nazis felt about their race... felt all private colleges like concentration camps...

But there is always a point in your fairytale when the big mammoth size castle that you have built will crumble down in just one second.... yeah rite,..... same thing happened here..

At the day of admission, i still remember one of our professors coming upto the polodium and telling us that CET is the only college in kerala with INTERNET FACILITY in EVERY class...!!!!!
I was shocked... I mean itz just a govt college afterall? could it have such hifi classes????
And when i entered my class i found something even more shocking...
Under the assumpion that the class would have an overhead projector , a computer with internet and all, what i found was 30 benches filled with pigeon shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit that was so hard and so old that it felt as stone painted like pegion poop!!!!!!!!
and walls painted white with green designs which were ferns growing on the wall due to a plumbing leakage....
Oh, the internet facility was just a port to plug a lan cable..!!!!!!


Restroom was awesome...!!!! toilets with no flush.... and no MUGS.... imagine ....
This was what CET offered me the first day.....

It was total disappoinment for me.... especially when i went to a private college in the city with my friend to find out what a neat and spick campus they have....

My class was just ok..... lotz of bujies with 3 digit ranks... no alambs.... kind of like a class which consist of school toppers (except me 'fcourse)...

But then as days go by, and the times we had, we all rite now love our college....
Itz not the hifi campus that matters or the quality of the faculty... itz the freedom that you get to live your own life....

And rite now ive got great friends whom i can trust with anything... Arun, Srijith, Jithin, ,Thampi,,.... to name a few.... sorry 4got about Saranya and Anila...
ningal ellaayirunnenkil satyamaayittum IE 4years boor aayirikkum... Thank u both of u for not taking CIVIL and taking Industrial... i dedicate post you guys.....
itz juz been 5 months still im loving it here.... i used to hate CET for the first few months bcuz of reasons which i cant tell you rite now in my blog :)

And my so called buji classmates!!!! i mistook them...all of em are kewl in their own ways... But the best thing i like about my class is the spirit of unity that gives us so much strength... btw all 3 digit rank holders in my class got suspended..!!!!!

So kudos to all my fellow royal mech comrades..... i salute you all.... itz u guyz who make my college heaven...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you vaave

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter video[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter teneriffa[/url]